Wednesday, October 17, 2007
addiction
I liked how instead of avoiding the topic all together that the leadership realized that these things are present and that they need to be talked about. I think it was good because people at all different stages could relate to it in some way. They talked to people who had drank and applied the message to them, which is what is most commonly done but they also had something for those who had never drank. I liked the point that one of the guys had because he had never drank but still wanted people to be able to come to him but most people didnt feel like he could because he had never experienced it. I thought this was interesting because I fall into the category of someone who has drank and I saw where he was coming from because I never go to people who havent drank to talk about my experience because i feel like they dont know what i have been through and I dont want them to judge me. He gave me a different perspective and to know that just because someone hasnt experienced something doesnt mean that they cant talk to you about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment