Wednesday, October 17, 2007

3 things

1) I would like to make a genuine group of friends who i can be real around and who can be real around me

Strengths: I think all of my strengths can help me with this because when your in a relationship with someone and you are yourself you bring every aspect of yourself to the table and my strengths are part of who I am so it would just make sense.


2)I would like to improve on my public speaking because speaking in front of crowds has always intimidated me.

Strengths: well the obvious one would be communication because it is "public communicating" that i want to work on. I think adaptability also because it can allow me to change directions quickly if what I'm doing isnt working too well


3)I would like to make an effort to spend more time with God

Strengths: I think that achiever might keep me from this because I will have a task that i want to get done and find it hard to take time for God. I think adaptability can help because it enables me to go with the flow and allows me to go where god wants me. I think communication will help because it helps me when talking to others, for example prayer. I think maximizer and developer are irrelevent in this sense

No comments: