Wednesday, October 24, 2007

porn, sexual abuse, and body image

One thing we talked about while we were in our alpha group was that it is easy to know how God feels towards us. We are beautiful in his sight and he made us in his image. It is something that we have all been raised hearing and something we all have embedded into us. However, it is harder to act out and truely believe. I know that God loves me and thinks Im beautiful but sometimes I dont feel like i am. Through our talk I realized that because I dont believe that i am beautiful or that others are beautiful I am making a personal insult toward God. We are all God's creation and we need to realize that and the text time we are tempted to criticze or talk bad about someone we should make an effort to remember that.

No comments: